Thursday, February 11, 2016

3 Easy, Comfy Winter Writing Looks

Hey everyone! If you know me in real life, you know that not only do I love writing, but I also love fashion. I tend to take pride in my skills, And as a writer who loves fashion, I know the importance of wearing something chic but comfortable when you're writing. Here are three looks that I wear on a regular basis!

For Days When You Have to Go Out: Dress + Earrings + Leggings + Bun



I love wearing dresses because they're (mostly) comfortable and take little effort to put on, but instantly make you look like you put a huge amount of effort into your look! The bun means your 2nd-day hair won't be as noticeable, and a scarf pulls the whole look together.

For Days When You're Writing In: Sweatshirt + Jeans + High Ponytail




I was very lucky to find a picture on Brandy Melville that perfectly encompassed the look I'm going for here! Effortless and comfy, the high ponytail makes this whole outfit look more put together than it actually is. The sweatshirt can be found here.

For Days When You're Doing a Bit of Both: T-Shirt + Leather Jacket + Skinny Jeans + Braid




Ah, the power of the leather jacket. It can manage to make even the most basic outfit look presentable! The addition of the braid also makes it look like you tried. This outfit will surely help you give a chic and effortless vibe, and transitions well from a casual day to a more dressy evening (when you let your hair down and add some makeup)!The t-shirt can be found here. The jacket can be found here. It seems the skinny jeans aren't available anymore, but they were from Closet Candy!

I hope you enjoyed these--honestly, these are my go-to outfit combinations! Please tweet me @m_kekai if you try one of these, or comment and tell me which is your favorite!

Comfy writing,
Kekai


No comments:

Post a Comment