Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My Favorite Writing Playlists

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a long time, school has been ABSOLUTE HELL the past few weeks. Sometime soon, I'll write a bunch of posts and queue them, so that you guys have something fresh every week at least. :) For now, here is a quick, fun little post!
I don't know about you all, but I really love writing to music. Today, I thought I'd share with you my favorite writing playlists, all from 8tracks. Please feel free to leave me comments with your own favorite playlists, or what you think of these!

1. Apotheosis by Alchemiist
Ominous, dark, and urgent, this playlist is exactly what you need for your most intense scenes.

2. MAD LOVE; by lilirabe
A perfect squad anthem, this has helped me often while writing Sorcera--coven unity is important!

3. Classical Fury by emma.cat
A great violin-centric mix that works really well with keeping you focused.

4. the battle in me by stewardssons
I love this mix for it's centering on heroines. Perfect!

5. Labyrinthine. by pratyushinhaa
Chill and dark, Labyrinthine is great background for working, especially late at night.

6. get shit done by radtastic
This was my first favorite writing playlist, with a mix of popular scores that are still super inspirational. It relaly does inspire me to get shit done!

Well, there you have it! I hope you all enjoy these playlists. :) See you next week!

Happy listening,
Kekai

No comments:

Post a Comment